Search This Blog ndcomposes.blogspot.in

Sunday, June 27, 2021

Suddenly, I see a bright light of hope.....

Suddenly, I see a bright light of hope shining not far away,

Someone seems to be pushing me to get going.

Yes, dawn of a new era of hope and prosperity seems round the corner,
Exciting times ahead, so let's get going.

But I am still trying to come to terms with some terrible losses,
Some dear loved ones devoured so mercilessly by this wave,
And I don't have a choice but to get going.

Their fond memories will haunt me forever,
My soul will tremble trying to relive those traumatic moments when they departed,
But then, life is such that I need to get going.

I will seek solace in the thought,
That perhaps their souls are at eternal peace and cheering me from Heaven,
Yes, this will now finally give me the courage to get up and GET GOING.👍👍🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment