Search This Blog ndcomposes.blogspot.in

Friday, March 31, 2017

I was in love...

This composition has been inspired from a narration by a dear friend of mine 

I was in love once upon a time,
At the top of the world once upon a time.

Life was a beautiful dream once upon a time,
I got a real sense of belongingness once upon a time.
Because someone really cared for me once upon a time

Those were the magical moments in my life once upon a time,
Because she was mine and I was hers once upon a time.

But destiny had other plans for us once upon a time,
We parted ways never to meet again once upon a time.

From a beautiful dream, 
Life became a terrible nightmare once upon a time,

My world came crashing down
And left alone, I gradually moved on once upon a time.

Decades later, I found her again,
Blessed with the very best which could never be mine.

My loss is great, but I shall not complain,
For I was in love once upon a time.



No comments:

Post a Comment