Search This Blog ndcomposes.blogspot.in

Thursday, February 1, 2018

I have an admirer who really admires me

I have an admirer who really admires me,
Her very charm amazes me,
I never knew she was inspired by me,
But her repeated insistence surprises me.

Those who are just polite and flattering are plentiful,
They can't be taken seriously,
Else one would look like a fool.

But there are some whose words, thoughts, and acts are truly meaningful,
Such as Ms.X who is also bubbly, jovial, and simply wonderful.

I wonder what would I miss without such a lovely personality?
Perhaps nothing, just a gem with such an amazing quality.

But that would mean a real void,
Big enough, to make me crave for some steroid.

Oh no! That's not what I want,
It's just some genuineness,
Which Ms. X anyway loves to grant!

No comments:

Post a Comment