Search This Blog ndcomposes.blogspot.in

Saturday, February 17, 2018

I really missed someone yesterday

This was composed on the basis of revelations of a dear friend:

I really missed someone yesterday,
It was her birthday.

We parted ways years ago,
But it appears as if it wasn't long ago.

She is blessed with everything in life,
A loving husband to whom she is a dutiful wife.

Two kids, a son and a daughter,
To whom she is a caring mother.

They have everything one could aspire for,
Which anyone could even perspire for.

I still crave for some of those possessions,
But perhaps, I am not destined for such aspirations.

How I wish I could at least wish her personally yesterday,
And tell her how happy I am today.

Not because I have achieved anything in life,
But because she has everything in life.

I wished her in my thoughts and in my feelings,
In which, perhaps there might be some hidden meanings.

Of yes! I really missed someone yesterday,
It was her birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment